The current approach to end-user experience monitoring needs to change.
Current approaches force IT teams to use multiple specialized monitoring tools, siloed metrics collection, and manual analysis leading to slowing down of troubleshooting and resolution of end-user issues. There is an efficient and effective way to troubleshoot and resolve end-user experience issues.
Join Robb Wilber, Director, Global Networks and Telecom at Kelly, and Dhawal Sharma, VP of Product Management at Zscaler, for this exclusive Zscaler Digital Experience (ZDX) product release overview and hear how Kelly implemented it in their organization.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- How you can benefit from Zscaler Digital Experience to gain end-to-end visibility and monitoring across end-user devices, internet, and SaaS/cloud applications
- Use cases addressed by ZDX and get a sneak peek of the demo
- How Kelly in partnership with Zscaler undertook the digital experience monitoring journey
- Dhawal Sharma, VP of Product Management, at Zscaler
- Dhawal Sharma has more than 10 years of hands-on Product Management experience in the field of Internet and Cloud Security, Networking, Data Path, IoT, NFV, DLP and Compliance, NPM and User Experience Monitoring. He is currently the Senior Director of Product Management at Zscaler.
- Robb Wilber, Director, Global Networks and Telecom, Kelly
- Robb leads transformational projects to empower a mobile workforce by leveraging best of breed cloud-based network, security and telephony platforms to eliminate dependencies on premise-based solutions. Prior to his role at Kelly, Wilber held multiple leadership roles in global teams supporting IT infrastructure for the automotive and manufacturing sectors.