Zscaler ThreatLabz 2023 State of Encrypted Attacks Report
Get the full report
HTTPS is the gold standard for encrypting and protecting data on the web—yet almost 86% of cyberthreats hide in encrypted traffic, too. It’s a double-edged sword: even as encryption protects sensitive data, it’s a key means for threat actors to bypass defenses. With the bulk of malware, ransomware, and phishing attacks hidden in TLS/SSL, how can enterprises keep encrypted traffic secure?
Read the ThreatLabz 2023 State of Encrypted Attacks report to find comprehensive insights on today’s encrypted threat landscape, based on our analysis of more than 29 billion blocked threats from the world’s largest inline security cloud.
See our complete findings and expert insights, including:
- A breakdown of the encrypted threat landscape
- Key malware families and threat categories driving a 24.3% increase in attacks
- Geographic and industry trends, including massive growth in attacks on education and government
- Analysis of real-world phishing attacks
- Actionable best practices to secure TLS/SSL traffic and stop encrypted threats