Zscaler ThreatLabz 2023 Enterprise IoT and OT Threat Report
Get the insights
The internet of things (IoT) affords us connectivity and convenience, but it presents enterprises with an inconvenient truth: IoT and OT devices are prime targets for cyberattacks. The Zscaler ThreatLabz research team found that IoT malware attacks increased 400% in the first half of 2023 compared to 2022.
Read the 2023 Enterprise IoT and OT Threat Report for in-depth analysis of device activity and IoT malware trends based on data from the Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange™, the world’s largest inline security cloud.
See our complete findings and expert insights, including:
- A breakdown of the IoT threat landscape
- Key malware families and vulnerabilities driving IoT malware attacks
- Which devices are most vulnerable to compromise
- Actionable best practices to secure your IoT and OT
- Predictions for 2024 and beyond