As organizations move their workloads to public cloud environments, they’re tasked with protecting them from cyberattacks. The cloud security spotlight is shone mostly on posture/configuration management and DevOps, and as such, securing traffic moving in and out of clouds has become a much more pertinent discussion.
In this product evaluation, SANS Analyst Dave Shackleford evaluates a zero trust architecture as a paradigm for securing workload communications. Read the report to learn:
- How Zscaler Workload Communications™ can replace legacy point products such as firewalls, VPNs, and proxy appliances for securing connectivity between cloud workloads
- The steps required to activate SSL deep packet inspection for traffic egressing from CSPs
- The benefits of enabling DLP and how to do so without deploying additional products
- How you can configure Zscaler to establish and secure connectivity for workloads moving between multiple clouds
- Use cases that customers can deploy to enable zero trust for workloads in AWS, Azure, and GCP, and secure quick wins.