It might seem impossible to achieve a zero trust architecture that’s seamless, secure, and cost-effective.
Join us as we separate zero trust fact from fiction. You'll discover lessons your peers have learned in achieving the promise of a true zero trust platform, and walk away with practical insights you can share with your colleagues to strengthen your security posture, streamline access to applications, and deliver an optimized digital experience for your hybrid workforce.
11:30AM - 12:30PM
Registration, Lunch & NetworkingAttendees will have access to the Edge via a private door off Peak, where you can enjoy panoramic views of the city on the highest deck in the Western Hemisphere.
12:30PM - 1:00PM
Opening Keynote & Welcome
What Is Zero Trust? | Why One True Zero?Learn from Dhawal Sharma, VP & GM, Product Management, to help you map your journey to zero trust cloud security:
- Separate fact from fiction to learn what true zero trust is, what it is not, and how to avoid the pitfalls of false approaches.
- Learn how to connect and secure distributed users, apps and devices through the cloud and avoid the risk and complexity of routable networks.
- Understand how zero trust solutions integrate with your other security and connectivity ecosystem partners.
1:00PM - 1:45PM
Secure Your Users
Cyber Security - Data Protection - Zero Trust App Access - Optimize Digital ExperienceDeep dive with Naresh Kumar, Sr. Director, Product Management and Harsha Nagaraju, Sr. Director, Product Marketing, into how to secure and connect all types of users – employees and 3rd parties – working anywhere:
- Learn how the latest in AI-powered advanced threat protection, phishing detection, browser isolation, and zero configuration data protection technologies can help you prevent compromise and stop data loss.
- Learn techniques to modernize connectivity and optimize user experience for a distributed workforce with ZTNA and Digital Experience Management technologies.
- See the latest Zscaler innovations and best practices to keep you on the cutting edge of your profession and give you control with better visibility, prioritization, and automation.
1:45PM - 2:00PM
Coffee Break, Networking
2:00PM - 2:20PM
Customer Story - Fireside ChatHear Guruprasad Ramamoorthy, Global Head of Network Architecture, S&P Global explore how they transformed their network and security with Zscaler, achieving both expected and unexpected results. Gain best practices to bring back to your organization.
2:20PM - 3:00PM
Secure Your WorkloadsAs more apps move to the cloud, securing them and protecting their data is a necessity. Patrick McDowell, Cloud Security Partnerships at Amazon Web Services and Zoltan Kovacs, Principal Product Manager, Zscaler will unveil best practices and new technologies to protect cloud apps and ensure regulatory compliance during a fireside chat and deep-dive. Learn more about:
- How Cloud Native Application Protection (CNAPP) and zero trust connectivity reduce complexity to protect data and simplify cloud app security for IT and security teams at build-time and run-time
- How to speed up DevSecOps by reducing noise with correlated, prioritized alerts while mitigating unseen risks with vulnerability and exposure scanning
- Enabling zero trust to secure and segment your public cloud workload traffic. Learn how to activate data protection and SSL inspection to stop the most sophisticated attacks
3:00PM - 3:30PM
Secure Your IoT and OTDeepak Patel, Sr. Director, OT/IoT Security, will explore how to secure IoT and OT device communications as well as safely provide privileged access for repair and maintenance technicians through segmentation.
The Peak at Hudson Yards
30 Hudson Yards, 101st Floor
New York, NY 10001
New York, NY 10001