It might seem impossible to achieve a zero trust architecture that’s seamless, secure, and cost-effective.
Join us as we separate zero trust fact from fiction. You'll discover lessons your peers have learned in achieving the promise of a true zero trust platform, and walk away with practical insights you can share with your colleagues to strengthen your security posture, streamline access to applications, and deliver an optimised digital experience for your hybrid workforce.
8:00AM - 9:00AM
Registration & Networking
9:00AM - 9:30AM
Opening Keynote & Welcome
What Is Zero Trust? | Why One True Zero?Learn from our keynote speaker, Bill Lapp, CTO on how to map your journey to zero trust cloud security:
- Separate fact from fiction to learn what true zero trust is, what it is not, and how to avoid the pitfalls of false approaches.
- Learn how to connect and secure distributed users, apps and devices through the cloud and avoid the risk and complexity of routable networks.
- Understand how zero trust solutions integrate with your other security and connectivity ecosystem partners.
9:30AM - 10:45AM
Secure Your Users
Cyber Security - Data Protection - Zero Trust App Access - Optimise Digital ExperienceDeep dive with Heng Mok, CISO APJ and Peter de Beer, Principal Sales Engineer into how to secure and connect all types of users – employees and 3rd parties – working anywhere:
- Learn how the latest in AI-powered advanced threat protection, phishing detection, browser isolation, and zero configuration data protection technologies can help you prevent compromise and stop data loss.
- Learn techniques to modernise connectivity and optimise user experience for a distributed workforce with ZTNA and Digital Experience Management technologies.
- See the latest Zscaler innovations and best practices to keep you on the cutting edge of your profession and give you control with better visibility, prioritisation, and automation.
10:45AM - 11:00AM
Coffee Break, Networking, Pavilion
11:00AM - 11:20AM
Customer Story - Fireside ChatJoin Ali Bashivan, Enterprise Security Architecture & Strategy, Coles, and Steve Singer, Senior Regional Vice President ANZ, Zscaler, for a fireside chat to explore Coles' Zero Trust journey.
11:20AM - 12:00PM
Secure Your WorkloadsAs more apps move to the cloud, securing them and protecting their data is a necessity. Learn from Julian Greensmith, Sales Engineer, who will unveil best practices and new technologies to protect cloud apps and ensure regulatory compliance:
- See how Cloud Native Application Protection (CNAPP) and zero trust connectivity reduce complexity to protect data and simplify cloud app security for IT and security teams at build-time and run-time.
- Learn how to speed up DevSecOps by reducing noise with correlated, prioritised alerts while mitigating unseen risks with vulnerability and exposure scanning.
12:00PM - 12:30PM
Secure Your IoT and OTLouis Fourie, Sales Engineer, will explore how to secure IoT and OT device communications as well as safely provide privileged access for repair and maintenance technicians through segmentation.
12:30PM - 1:30PM
408 Flinders Ln,
Melbourne, VIC, 3000, Australia
Melbourne, VIC, 3000, Australia