It might seem impossible to achieve a zero trust architecture that’s seamless, secure, and cost-effective.
Join us as we separate zero trust fact from fiction. You'll discover lessons your peers have learned in achieving the promise of a true zero trust platform, and walk away with practical insights you can share with your colleagues to strengthen your security posture, streamline access to applications, and deliver an optimized digital experience for your hybrid workforce.
11:30AM - 12:30PM
Registration, Lunch & Networking
12:30PM - 1:10PM
Opening Keynote & Welcome
What Is Zero Trust? | Why One True Zero?Learn from Venkat Krishnamoorthi, Sr. Director Product Mgmt, Data Protection to help you map your journey to zero trust cloud security:
- Separate fact from fiction to learn what true zero trust is, what it is not, and how to avoid the pitfalls of false approaches.
- Hear from Andrew Winkelmann, Managing Director, North America Cloud & Infrastructure Security Lead - Accenture, best practices to secure a distributed organization.
- Learn how to connect and secure distributed users, apps and devices through the cloud and avoid the risk and complexity of routable networks.
- Understand how zero trust solutions integrate with your other security and connectivity ecosystem partners.
1:10PM - 2:30PM
Secure Your Users
Cyber Security - Data Protection - Zero Trust App Access - Optimize Digital ExperienceDeep dive with Salah Nassar, Sr. Director, Product Marketing and Anusha Vaidyanathan, Director, Product Management, into how to secure and connect all types of users – employees and 3rd parties – working anywhere:
- Learn how the latest in AI-powered advanced threat protection, phishing detection, browser isolation, and zero configuration data protection technologies can help you prevent compromise and stop data loss.
- Learn techniques to modernize connectivity and optimize user experience for a distributed workforce with ZTNA and Digital Experience Management technologies.
- See the latest Zscaler innovations and best practices to keep you on the cutting edge of your profession and give you control with better visibility, prioritization, and automation.
2:30PM - 2:45PM
Coffee Break, Networking
2:45PM - 3:15PM
Customer Story - Fireside ChatHear Paul Reyes, Chief Information Security Officer at Vistra Corp and David Ma, Technical Director Network Security Development & Engineering at Charles Schwab, explore how they transformed their network and security with Zscaler, achieving both expected and unexpected results. Gain best practices to bring back to your organization.
3:15PM - 4:00PM
Secure Your WorkloadsAs more apps move to the cloud, securing them and protecting their data is a necessity. Learn from Sakthi Chandra, Sr. Director, Product Marketing, and Kalie Radsmikham, Sr. Director, Product Marketing, who will unveil best practices and new technologies to protect cloud apps and ensure regulatory compliance:
- See how Cloud Native Application Protection (CNAPP) and zero trust connectivity reduce complexity to protect data and simplify cloud app security for IT and security teams at build-time and run-time.
- Learn how to speed up DevSecOps by reducing noise with correlated, prioritized alerts while mitigating unseen risks with vulnerability and exposure scanning.
4:00PM - 4:30PM
Secure Your IoT and OTMichael Wheeler, Principal Field PM, OT/IoT Security, will explore how to secure IoT and OT device communications as well as safely provide privileged access for repair and maintenance technicians through segmentation.
4:30PM - 6:00PM
Venue Tour and Networking Social
Arlington, TX 76011