In this session, Zscaler Director of Product Management, Dan Shelton, will share lessons learned from supporting an Office 365 deployment for a large global organization with more than 10,000 users across 900 locations in 22 countries.
You will learn:
- The due diligence required to validate that your current network and security architecture can support Office 365
- What your IT teams can expect in terms of support and the cultural changes required within organizations to leverage Office 365 effectively without compromising security posture.
- Challenges common to Office 365 deployments within large global organizations and how to best mitigate the risk of them happening.
- What happens to the end-user experience and the best ways to communicate the benefits of the project to the business.
- Approaches to best follow Microsoft's guidance on connecting end-users to the Office 365 service
Don’t miss this compelling webcast. Register today!